Lesbian and Gay Counselling Services
Gay and lesbian people experience specific and unique life experiences that sometimes require the help of a professional counsellor. We provide gay and lesbian counselling specifically for the GLBT community.
We work with a range of gay and lesbian issues that include:
- issues of coming out to friends and family
- issues of sexuality, gender and sexual orientation
- drug and alcohol issues related to your sexuality
- intimacy issues related to being gay
- issues of bullying, trauma and harassment experienced as a gay person
- gay and lesbian couples and relationship issues
If you’re struggling with any of those issues, or any other issue related to your life as a gay or lesbian person, we can help.
Are you ready to improve your life as a gay and lesbian person?
If so, here what you can do:
- Talk to Mary Jane Beach (ACAP SFT) who is a qualified and experienced marriage counsellor and drug and alcohol counsellor on (02) 9639 7880 or 0417 045 788 to discuss your needs.
- If you’re ready to book a counselling appointment, click the schedule appointment button below to book an appointment with our online diary. We will call you within 24 hours to discuss your needs.